Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I think I have Internet Access

A few months ago, the IT department in our company added like hundreds of site into their internet filter list. And one of it is [anything].blogspot.com and hence I can't even browse thru URL that has a blogspot.com in it using my workstation. But I only realise a few days ago, I still can login to blogger.com which is the editor website for blogspot.com. Hahaha... Which I kinda find it silly. But it's just a matter of time when they figure that the frequency of visits to blogger.com increase and eventually filter and block it as well.

Anyway, now I can still pen in some stuff from time to time until this site is blocked as well.



Does the comic strip sounds familiar to anyone? I think I'm quite safe from this situation as my boss does cares a lot about exposure and visibility for all her staff. But I've seen and heard a lot about stuff like that happen everyday in the corporate. So are you one of them?

No comments: