Monday, September 01, 2008

Unfair

adjective not based on or showing fairness; unjust.

Kinda frustrated due this word. Don't know what to write or say about it. All I can say is..... LOYALTY... bullshit. No such a thing exist in this world especially in the corporate world. Fark loyalty... people can tell you how loyal you are and how much you will shine amongst the senior management. Yah... probably shining like a firefly isn't enough.

So, the next good (and I don't mean great) job comes along I will be out of the door. Sayonara...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm... bad day at work?

aboo said...

It's more than a bad day at work. I would rather say it's a bad day in career. It's even worse today. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

Cheer up!~
It all comes down to hope, the darker the night, the closer the dawn :)

Unknown said...

It's always the case, something must happen then only the management will take note of you. Else they are just going to keep quiet and life goes on...

Anonymous said...

Oh, look you have someone who visited your site from Madrid. =p

I'm sorry things aren't working out.. but hopefully they will soon! And then you should definitely come visit me in Madrid. =))