It's been 2 years since I last blogged. In between, I had a dog (miniature poodle), bought a condominium, moved in with my girlfriend and finally have a place I called home, and now me and my girlfriend decided to call it off after 5 years of relationship.
It has not been easy since, I need to come up with a sum of money to repay her for the condominium. But I am already in very deep financial difficulty since I am the only one servicing the mortgage of the condo, with help from her and my siblings paying the monthly utilities.
When I thought it couldn't get any worse. She's has found herself a new boyfriend but still is living in our condominium. I have no issue when she's all alone and need a place to live until she can stand on her own feet again, but now... she's got a boyfriend and intend to stay until July or August (another 4 or 5 mths from now) until she can move into her friend's renovated house.
It totally tip my balance there. Now that she can come home freely and stay out overnight with her boyfriend, all I can say to any potential girl out there that, "You probably need to know this before we go out for a date, I have an ex-girlfriend staying with me now."
I know, I can be cruel. But it's just not me. She's after all a woman that I have loved in the past 5 years. So, I will just have to bite my tongue and feel unhappy while seeing others happy.
I WANT TO BE HAPPY TOO!!!!
Maybe, one day.... just one day that will come.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey sorry to hear such nasty thing that befalls you. Perhaps you might wanna think about selling it off if you can find the right price. After all, coming home to the place where you guys used to share memories ain't a pleasant thing, might make you feel worst.
Btw, did I mention that I'm back in KL? ^^
Cheers
OMG! I can't believe you still keep a feed to my blog. It's too much financial implications to sell the house now, since I am just less than 1 year of buying it.
I kind of have a hunch that you are in KL. Are your married or something that's why you are back here?
Try to ping me if u see me in MSN. Let's catch up if you don't mind.
It's just a feed and you will never know what surprise news you will get from friends. Though not your kind of news that I'm looking forward to. Anyway in every cloud, there is always a silver lining and I sure hope that yours will come soon.
^^
Cheers
Post a Comment