Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sometimes I doubted myself

Sometimes I doubted myself whether I've been a good bf in my previous relationships.  Did I become a better man?  Have I dote, spoil and pamper my gf enough?

I don't know the answer to that.

When a guy initially meet a girl that he likes, he will try to shower her with love, care and attention.  For a guy who had gone through disappointment in past experiences, he will reserve that remaining 10% or 20% of extra doting, spoiling and pampering because he is not sure whether the girl will be like the others before her, will take his love for granted.

And here comes the dilemma.  The girl will not agree to accept the boy until she sees the 100% of the guy.  She wants to be sure before getting herself hurt again as well.

This is has become a never ending kind of game.  I don't think there is a best solution to such dilemma.  But I believe if both can have a little faith and trust in each other, to march a step towards each other and open up at least there is a chance for things to change.

Isn't this is what it's all about being in a relationship?  We learn about each other the most when we get comfortable and show our love one our true self.  We learn about his/her flaws and we embrace him/her with love. Afterall, his/her imperfections are the things that make him/her perfect and the one and only unique person in our heart.

Anyway, I don't know where this random thoughts are going... No start, no content and no ending... I am in random mode I suppose.

No comments: