It's been a while since last blog. Su Chin has only recently (about 2 days ago) read the blog and broke out smiling so loudly. She said she can't believe I'm so quantitative till that I can graph out my morale level in lines. LOL... I think I can better express myself in pictures than in words most of the time. After all, "Pictures speaks a thousand words" (if I didn't get it wrong).
Herm... Got tonnes of work in my hands. Finish one of them this morning and lose my momentum right away after that. Maybe because I know that even if I finish the others, my boss will not have the time to read or correct them through. Means it's not critical, at least it makes me feel the sense of urgency is not there.
Ohh... Chinese New Year is coming!!! Hope this will be a good chance for me to realign my goals and my perspective a bit. Got 1 week of leave for it (in case some who don't know, YES!!! I don't have public holiday working in this company).
Alright, I don't even know what to write right now. Writing blog for the sake of passing time and lazing off from work. Aihh... Sounds so pathetic. Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year everyone....Dong.. dong dong dong chiang... Dong.. dong dong dong chiang...
No comments:
Post a Comment