Happy Chinese New Year everyone! The CNY came in a rush and is almost gone in a blink. Spent my CNY gambling everyday. Herm... people who know since my high school years would be puzzled. I gamble? Yah, I did. But it's just for the fun... no huge stake.
Anyway, last Saturday on my way back to KL, my friends and I stopped in Malacca for some food and lepaking since it a great time to take some time off. We have had some great time there. Lazy to describe the details. Just see the pix at the bottom. Been so busy with work, so could only update the blog now.
Chendol... Slurpss.... The taste of gula melaka is so heavenly. No chendol would taste like chendol without the original gula melaka. Please pardon the quality of the photo, lousy camera I have here.
Beautiful and relaxing scenery of a riverside restaurant that we have some drinks...
My neighbour couple, who happen to be my high school mate, ex-housemates and all kind of mates during our childhood year. Don't think senget!!!
From top, Ah Girl, Adrian and Choo. We were having clams and lala at this back-lane stall. It's so delicious!!! The environment? No romantic dinner light, but yellowish oil lamp at night and half-squat stools. It's awesome! Have to thanks Ah Girl and Adrian for bringing us to this hidden small heaven.
p/s: As this blog was moved from an old archive, the picture is difficult to move, to see the original blog, pls click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment