Isn't human mind a fragile thing? I personally believe in 1 thing, don't release your anger and start being rude on others when they have nothing to do with your frustration or pressure. I have come across so many cases these days that I start to wonder, does these people feel the same thing I have when they start to say something really rude or shout at you even the cause of their frustration is not you and you are just trying to be concerned.
How do you feel when you get shouted at by your friend or love ones when you try to show your concern when you know they are having a bad time?Some people will argue, "I didn't ask them to come and comfort me". " They should know that when I'm in a bad mood, they should keep away from me". Or some even more irresponsible excuse is, "This is me, don't like it? Then f**k off. I don't care". I guess, this kind of words hurt more and more when the person is more and more important to you. Usually friends, then family members then girlfriends.
Anyhow, for me even my boss can really ruin my day with her short temper. Another is one of my ex-colleague who can ruin your day within 3 mins you approach her, if you feel that your day is too perfect try approaching her. I just don't understand this kind of mindset. Do they think that by releasing their frustration on someone innocent would make their day better? By seeing someone else being angry or hurt makes them feel better? By telling people off when they are in bad mood would make them looks cool?
I would still remember the first week of my induction in this company, we were given a "Fish Philosophy" vhs tape to watch. It's all about how to motivate yourself and others around to you to work and feel comfortable working together. However, I think the 4 values in this philosophy does not only helps you in work environment, but your personal communications and relationships with people surrounding you.
One of the values I can still remember until today is "Make Their Day". This value teaches people to make other's day and NOT ruin them.
Just remember, no matter how hard things are, don't blow it on your friends and love ones. Definitely not your colleauges either. Things cannot and will not be better when you start scolding people, it just get worse. You screw up your day and worst of all, other people's day.
It's not that I never did such kind of things, but I always make sure I procrastinate on the guilty person and not the innocent one. So, it's kind of sorry for those who have to listen to my procrastinations.
Everyone who's reading this, please remember, why ruin others' day when you have a choice to make them better? When you can see people surrounding you feeling happy, I bet you feel happy as well.
p/s: To people who already scold the innocents, please put yourself in others' same position. You may not care, but do you like it?
No comments:
Post a Comment