Tuesday, March 21, 2006

SHU Alumni Gathering

I went for a alumni gathering on Saturday afternoon. It was the Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) Alumni Gathering. It was a disappointing. With more than 3000 graduants from SHU staying in Malaysia, only 40+ turned up. What a disgrace. Worst of all, the gathering is not as I think it would be, but at least I expected it would be so when I saw the venue, Wisma MCA. What does the hack Wisma MCA got to offer?


The whole event was suppose to start at 3.30pm. I reached sharp on time, but knowing the Malaysian's most famous culture, "LATE", I knew it will start slightly late. Hence, at 4pm we were ushered into some kind of training room of 100 crowd-capacity with projector. With 5 mins of introduction and another 5 mins of experience sharing by one of the junior, the whole event ended. WTF!!!! And that is all.


Worst of all, all the ex-coursemates who said the loudest on going for this event stood us up. These people can just talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Another WTF!!!!
There were some pit parties going on during the weekends. One of it that I missed was the DJ Tiesto one.... I could still remember the Prodigy one at KL Tower last year. Renault has the best Pit Party!!! Here's Suanie's blog on the party. Great pix and videos.

No comments: