A lot has been happening lately in the office. Let's summarise it so I don't have to write so much and you don't have to read too much either.
- Boss' previous PA is leaving and replaced by a new one. Since she's new, she's green to a lot of stuff and we will have to help her do her work or teach her how to be a PA. I have to remind her again and again on booking my travel flights and other stuff. She lose focus at the speed of light.
- My project: people don't show up at meeting. I have to rush up to the VP and make a fuss out of it (a bit embarassing). Now finally got some commitment from these people.
- My project: am suppose to get a mentor/coach before I start this Six Sigma project, but I have almost finish my 1st Phase of the project and I still don't a Master Black Belt. Screw the Functional Head in Hyderabad, small butt face and long body. Looks just like the alien that kept got his head shot off by Will Smith in Men In Black.
- My project: after doing a Voice of Customer (VOC) survey, a surprising results came out. Although this kind of stuff is expected, but I juz lose track on how to look at it.
- Moving house again. It's been exactly 1 year since I move here and I'm moving again downstairs. I'm moving in with my sweetie. Felt a little scary, but in the other hand, looking forward to it.
- Linked to No. 5, registered a telephone line (coz I need internet) and the bloody lame ass in telekom don't allow me to register for Streamyx until my line is fixed. WTF!!! For my current place, we registered it together. He must have been fasting until his brain got burnt.
- Linked to No.6, need to think of which Broadband package should I go for. Should I get the modem that comes with it, or should I get a Modem+Router? Man, got so much of decision to make in the head. Hahaha... But luckily got sweetie to be around to do my packing. Muacksss... Love ya.
Good thing, I'm going on holiday this weekend. My friends who's in OCBC got us 2 free bungalow at Pantai Klebang in Melaka. It's going to be a crazy trip. The last time we went for an outing together after highschool was more than 2 years back in Genting. This time everybody took the effort to show up, so the attendance is 100% this year round. I'm so looking forward to it.
Attendees: Andrew, Woei Yang, Ong, Kai Vyn, Adrian, Ah Ge, Boon Heng, Chiat Lin, Gan, Ke Wei, Tai, Adree, Me and sweetie.
We are definitely going for our favourite ABC and Chendol with mouth-watering gula melaka at Jonker Street. :P~~~

The map to heaven. Muahahaha... Melaka here I come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment