Friday, November 10, 2006

Office Environ / Annual Dinner / Best Friend's Wedding

I've moved into the new office environment about a month ago. Two Heads of Department (including my boss) has their office facing my computer screen, hence I can't really blog in the office. I know, it's been very less updates in my blog nowadays. But there's nothing I can do.

Anyhow, out of the topic. Last Saturday was the Annual Dinner. The company booked 4 halls in MIECC (Mines International Exhitibition and Convention Centre). There were tables for 3000 seatings, though the turnout was not as much as 3000. Everybody put on their best night gown and suit. Girls went to saloon few hours in advance to set their hair and etc. It was a nice night out though I hardly know 10% of the people.

Here a picture of my and my ex-teammates. Best team I've ever worked with.
Last week during a game of mahjong, my best friend told me he's going to get married at the end of January next year. I was stunned. He's the last I would expect to get married first in our hood (the so called Bro From Da Hood). Nonetheless, I am feeling excited for him. Thinking of how we have grown together from our High School years and now he's getting married already. I know what you thinking, he's not getting married because a new life is coming to this world. It's more like a family pressure and partly they think it doesn't matter whether to get married now or 3 years later.

Anyway, I'm so happy for you bro. You're a grown man now. Looking forward to your bachelor party. Muahahaha....



Fark, my streamyx connection is killing while I'm writing this blog. It keeps disconnecting and take really long to connect back. What a farking country I'm living in. Can't even maintain some certain standard once these company dominate the market. Bloody TM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you sitting now? Cannot do nonsense already la since boss can see your screen! :)
More pictures of annual dinner please..want to kaypo..hehe..
Update me la on what's happening... i'm bored here in bahrain :)