Last weekend went to Kuantan for my cousin sister's wedding. It was fabulous. Got the company of my sweetie and suddenly the whole happy road trip experience from childhood is back. It's so fun taking our time cruising thru the new Karak-Kuantan highway.
It was like once in a decade event that I could see my mum's huge family. Everybody is my aunt and uncle from some far far side of the world. There were some glitches during the wedding and some disatisfaction too. But overall everyone goes home with a big smile becoz they got to see their cousins (my mum's generation) once in a few decades.
Alright, that was all the beautiful and happy stuff. The unhappy side, I spent RM140 the morning before I left for Kuantan to service my car. Change this and that, but at least it work smoothly and I was satisfied. And this morning, upon reaching my pickup point to work, suddenly all my barometer in my car went dead. RPM, temperature and fuel meter all went dead.
It means tomorrow I will have to spend money fixing my car again. $$$$. Anyhow, tomorrow night will be my company's annual dinner and after that, had set appointment with a few of my working colleagues to go for a drink at Laundry Bar in The Curve. Yeah!!!
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hallo! How was annual dinner? Heard it was quite boring?
I thought u are in Bahrain already? Vijay dropped by the other day re his departure. Very good opportunity for him.
Bout Annual dinner? See me most recent entry.
Post a Comment