Recently I have been offered with a few opportunities for advanvement in career. And these are really good ones. Though things seems to work out perfectly for me, it just don't seems to go as smooth as I would like it to be.
There have been a few offers coming my way, but unless I finish with the project on hand right now, I can't move on. One would say, then just finish your project quickly and move on. If only things were that easy. I've been bumping into so many roadblocks on the project that I'm almost at the verge of giving up. But I can't. I can't let the people like my boss and the MD (who has been so supportive in sending me for the training to complete this project) down. Most important of all, I'm not willing to let those that looked down on me and think that I'm not capable of finishing this project look down on me.
And hence, I'm stuck in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alvin, patient...you will get there!!!
Post a Comment