Haven't been updating the blog for a while. Has been really down and confused lately that I didn't know how to type-down. But everything is better now and the sunlight has shed a little more and make the path more visible now. Alright, let's go thru everything 1 by 1.
First of all, about the career/life changing thingy I mentioned here. Since it has almost come to an end of it, I think I can write about openly in my blog. More than a month ago, I was informed by my boss that her boss was looking for someone to go for a 12-18 months assignment to the UK. And he asked whether I am willing to do that. Of course I was delighted. But that is all about it on the details. Nothing was metioned on the terms, compensation, benefits, what I'm going to do there and who am I going to report to. Another factor was and still is that I'm still working on my project with the current centre I'm in. It's quite politically incorrect to just leave my project and go away. After much discussion and arguements, these top people finally decided that I should stay and finish my current project. It might sound quite disappointing, but I take it as a positive news. At least I don't have to go to somewhere that I don't know the situation and what's my role would be. And so, I have the headache that has been bugging me for about a month gone.
That's the confused and pressured part.
Now, it's about my Chinese New Year. Went back to BP. My sweetie too. She has to follow me because the flight ticket back to her home is too expensive this time and monetarily, it's not worth going home. Anyway, it's quite a boring CNY for her, since all we do were gamble, yamcha, boozing, gamble, yamcha, yamcha, yamcha and more yamcha. Maybe I didn't feel it's something bored, coz it's been like that all these years. The only different this year is that I didn't really got to see a lot of those friends that normally I can only get to see once in a year (which is CNY). It's so sad to finally realise that all those highschool friends are drifting apart from each other from year to year. I'm considered lucky that I still have the normal bros-frm-da-hood gang that we keep in touch all the time in KL.
Anyway, that's pretty much for that I have to type. Will try to update more frequently.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment