Friday, January 26, 2007

All in a long long time

Have not been blogging for sometime, though I wanted to. It's not that I don't have the time. It's not that I don't have anything to blog about. It's just that there's so much of things that I can't blog about.

Some of these things are about the company, becoz it's kinda confidential. Some of these things are about it. I can't blog about it becoz it's politically incorrect and it might upset people.

So, what am I going to blog about now? Hmmm... maybe the general view of how I past thru my life these few un-blogging weeks. First of all, it's pressurizing. Has been project managing a project since I finish my Six Sigma Black Belt training in Hong Kong. It has not been an easy time. Had so much to project manage. People (really high-up), timeline (really getting late) and politics (really dark especially when India is involved). I had been so worried about the progress of this project that I can't sleep well, I went to work with fear, fear of failure is the biggest. It's just in my nature not wanting to fail and lose... though I have to learn to fail. But I will at least fight the very last breath before it fail.

Then during all these time... things change course. I'm not sure whether it's for the better or worse. All I can say is it's going to impact my career. Maybe for the better. But in life, maybe not so. So, here you go, another headache for me.

It's not actually headache, it's juz something that I need a lot of time thinking about it....

p/s: Can't really say bout what's the career/life changing thing I described till it's confirmed. Somehow it's still politically incorrect or actually it's a p&c thingy involving the company. Hm....

No comments: