Some time ago, I stumble upon news and communication about this New 7 Wonders campaign. It's a worldwide campaign in the effort to name the new 7 Wonders of the world. Coz out of the 7 old wonders, The Great Pyramid is the only left. I think a lot of ppl are like me, don't know much about the ancient 7 wonders and how does these came about. Want to know more about the ancient 7 wonders, click here and here.
And after several thousand years, someone by the name Bernard Weber came to the idea of naming the new 7 wonders in the world, since there's no official 7 wonders. Some say it's the Great Wall of China, other say it's Eiffel Tower. But all these were not official. Hence, Bernard Weber came out with the idea in 2001 to utilise the power of internet to get the mass population of the world to vote for the New 7 Wonders.
I have already put my vote it, feel free to vote for your 7 Wonders of the world. Let's make the people's choice, the official choice. Click here to vote. Alternatively click the pix below.
And after several thousand years, someone by the name Bernard Weber came to the idea of naming the new 7 wonders in the world, since there's no official 7 wonders. Some say it's the Great Wall of China, other say it's Eiffel Tower. But all these were not official. Hence, Bernard Weber came out with the idea in 2001 to utilise the power of internet to get the mass population of the world to vote for the New 7 Wonders.
I have already put my vote it, feel free to vote for your 7 Wonders of the world. Let's make the people's choice, the official choice. Click here to vote. Alternatively click the pix below.
I start to sound like a saleman already didn't I. Hahaha... It's all for the sake of next generation. Have a look, it's interesting. Alright, leave you have a look at the site. I'm going to put up a link by the sidebar. So vote for your 7 Wonders.

No comments:
Post a Comment