Kudos to low-cost carrier!!!
If u can see the lowest part of the ad above, only members are alerted to get the free seats 24 hours ahead of others. I'm one of them. Actually got tip off by a Adrian and AhGer. Cost we have been planning to go to Hong Kong this year. Yah yah, I've been there for a few times alredy, but that was all about training and staying in the hotel. This trip, gonna save a lot of $$ to go shopping.
So, 12 of us got ourselves 12 tickets to/fro Macau which cost RM250 only (fuel charges and airport tax). And I helped my mum and her friends to get them tickets to Bali for RM175 each only. Hahahaha!!!
Btw, you are wondering how come Macau got to do with Hong Kong rite? We will take a ferry from Macau to Hong Kong. Cost direct flight from KL-HK cost at least RM2.4k. See the difference? Yeahh!!! Go book your flights now!!!
1 comment:
I love the airasia cos the prices are low. And I think it sucks when airasia stop flying to Ipoh, and damn it the airport closed down. Everywhere we go, we have to go to KLIA or Penang Airport. It's really not convenient for Ipoh lang here. I hope to fly more this year, but thinking about the hassle of the timing from Ipoh to KLIA to catch the flight, really brought me down. There's no doubt that the airasia prices are good, as I'm one of the members too. Enjoy your trip, though.
Post a Comment