Thursday, April 26, 2007

Weekend + Good Company = Drunk + Knock Myself

Last weekend was great. In the afternoon, went to my MD's house warming in Country Height at Kajang. The house is humungous. First time saw my MD in his super casual Timberland t-shirt, shorts and Japanese slippers.

Then it was at night. Was drinking with 2 of my mates from Sheffield Hallam time. I was dead drunk. So does the rest. Drank a lot of vodka and in the end, puke even more. The most embarassing thing, I knock my right eye against the edge of the door not even knowing it until the 2 days later when sweetie teringat what happen.

Here's a picture of how I looked like. Damn, couldn't even hide it by wearing cap to work. It was so bruised that everyone saw it once they look at my face. Anyway, that's how my last weekend looked like. Another new weekend coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei, why you so "yue"?? and never did you mention it once all the times we were hanging out.

-mei