I also have some time to think about my decision to leave work and go back to study. Should I get a module on Financial Modeling? Or should I take the costly MBA that I had been thinking for a while.Sunday, April 08, 2007
Wondering
Went back to BP this last weekend. Was in a chinese temple and took this shot with my new Nokia E65. Quite nice quality with fun black and white tweaking.
I also have some time to think about my decision to leave work and go back to study. Should I get a module on Financial Modeling? Or should I take the costly MBA that I had been thinking for a while.
I also have some time to think about my decision to leave work and go back to study. Should I get a module on Financial Modeling? Or should I take the costly MBA that I had been thinking for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment