Ok, it took me more than a month to update this blog again. Just finish watching a DVD, which I haven't been doing for a long time since I have my PSP, and couldn't get to sleep. Yup, life's pretty much all about work and PSP. Ok, let's break it down and go thru 1 at a time.
Work
Things has been crazy. We have finally got what we have wanted for all these years, that is the recognition on the work that we had done. Hence, this brings a lot of important projects into our plate. Fortunately, this is not a 1 boss and 2 employee department anymore. We are 1 boss, 1 PA and 5 employees department now. I guess there's always good and bad for all things. As we are able to manage our projects more efficiently now, the relationship were not as close as it was as well. Anyway, what do I expect? When the crowd grows, the control over it is definitely harder. And of course, the rush of going work suddenly disappear. It's even more sad to go to work than staying at home alone, coz it doesn't makes a different. Am still lonely as it is at work, except it's more pressuring at the office when people surrounding you gives you that creep. Hopefully, I can last thru for another 17 months, that's when my boss' contract would end.
Helee, I'm sorry that we don't have the chance to work together this time. I guess things are not the same as it was anymore. Hopefully we will cross each other's path again. So, don't be a shy cat and buzz me as and when you can. Will be glad to hear from you again.
Studies
Yup, Jasmine was asking me on how this goes. I thought I've pen this down somewhere in my blog, but I guess I've miss it. Ok, this is what happen. I've my an offer for MBA in Sheffield. But I think I need to replan my finance and in the mean time, since my boss is back into the game and the department is ready to roll again, I thought I can stay with my boss for a while continue to absorb as much as I can from her while I can. In the meantime, I shall plan thru my financial plan for furthering my study.
Personal Note
Bought a new laptop on Friday. I have to depart with my 4-year relationship Twinhead since it starting to show symptom of dying. Then a friend of mine advised me to sell it while I still can eventhough it's for a few hundred bucks is better than nothing. So, I grab a new one and pass my twinhead to him for sale.
Has been working some crazy hours a few weeks ago, which left my shoulder and neck stiff and excruciating painful. Anyhow, found a good "Tit Tar" and got it very much relieved now. Then it's about my mum who's applying to go to New Zealand to pack fruits. I didn't stop, but I didn't encourage her as well I know she must has been sad about my "silent" discouragement. I really don't mind her to go adventuring even at the age of 55. I'm just worried about my dad being alone at home. The nearest of his next to kin will be about 3.5 hours away from him if there's something happen to him (choy!!! touch wood!!!). Anyway, my mum has us best at heart that is why she's trying not to rely on her children. But there's a lot of math to it with the worries that we have for our far far away dad (phone bills, more frequent travel cost, etc). But who am I to tell me my what to do and what not to do. After all, I inhereted my sense of adventure from her.
Alrity, this is all that I have to say for now. There are a lot more, but those are all details and if I were to write them all in, it will take me days to write it, and I'm sure half-way thru it, I've forgotten what I wanted to write. Hehehehe... Anyhow, let's just hope things works out for the better... that is all that I can hope for. Afterall, there are so many things in this world that are beyond our control (Su Chin, if you are look at this entry, this is what you should keep in your mind... hehehe).
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alvin: noted with thanks. Things will get better in the team. Sometimes the real adjustment period takes much longer than we anticipate. I am still thankful to be back and work side by side with you and Halina. So, hang in there bud!
Post a Comment