Haven't been updating my blog for quite a while. Since the last blog, a lot has been happening. I've got my PSP, that explains my laziness in updating my blog while I am at home... Hehehe... Then it's the work. Been really busy with work in the office and what am I working on was to get Su Chin back and Mei into the department. Yup, my lovely colleague that went to Shanghai is back. After all the dramatic endless farewell dinner, she's back in Malaysia and back as (probably) my boss. Hehehe... glad to have her back today into the office.
Another busy stuff that was occupying my working life is the move. I'm no longer a Cyberjayan. I've officially moved to KL today. Yup, office has moved, not the whole office, juz my department. It's great to finally being able to work in the town. As usual, there's always pros and cons. Pay extra for the fuel and car park, but save an hour everyday from travelling. And I finally got a desk where there's windows nearby, actually it's everywhere.
Now, my department is a team of 5. And few more to come. It's going to be different from it used to be, but there are always pros and cons to everything. So, I am eager to see what's installed for the future.
Then it was my Hong Kong vacation on Aug 8-12. Was really nice, except it's a group of friends which stands at 11 people includes me and sweetie. It was a bit chaotic. Nonetheless, everyone went shopping crazy. The sales and stuff is irresistable.
Anyhow, that's the quick update... Had watched a lot of movies, almost complete my 8+1 movies to watch this summer. Will update on that in a bit. Now, back to my PSP. Hehehe...
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey I thought somewhere along your blog I read that you're going to further your studies? So what has happened? Or have I been confused?
Kid, thanks for putting in the extra hours this weekend. Though I might not seem "appreciative" at work but I am. So, thank you for everything, including bringing me back to KL.
Post a Comment