Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Transformers

My Rating: 9/10

Highest ever in my rating. Extremely cool. New Heroes in town guys!!! I'm not a good critic in movie, but so far I guess my recommendation is not bad huh. So trust me, this is the movie that you can watch 3 or more times and don't get bored with it.

Watched this last Friday. 1 thing that I don't like about the movie is how difficult it is to identify each individual robots. They all look so identical due to the silver chromed color(except the few obvious lead robots like Optimus Prime and BumbleBee).

This is what 1 of the bros from my hood says, "I'm not gonna support any pirated DVD on this movie, instead I'm gonna buy an original one and keep it for my future son to watch, and my son's son....".

So, don't you miss this movie. So far I have not heard any bad review on it. Although it's not perfect, but it's close to it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Alvin! Of course I remember you - I suppose your family home is still at the corner street not far from my parent's house in Tmn BP? How have you been? Do keep in touch - would be nice to hear from you :)