Here's the advise you get when you have a boss who used to be a Harvard graduated dentist:
Make sure you have your breakfast before you go for the extraction. After breakfast, swallow 800mg of Ibuprofen, it helps to reduce the pain a little. Make sure you eat it 1 hour before the procedure. Here take a few black tea bag. If the blood does not stop, use a used tea bag on the extraction area and apply pressure on it (basically, bite on it!!!). Since you can't eat for the whole day, you can go get a milk shake from McD, the nutrition suplement should be enough for a while.
Remember, when you drink, don't use a straw. Suction will cause you to bleed even when it stopped. Try not to eat or drink hot stuff, coz it will melt the clot that builds up. The clot will help to stop the bleeding and heal faster.
Anyhow, to reward my own courage, I've decided to go buy myself a Sony PSP after the dental appointment. Buahahaha.... I am good at pampering myself aren't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment