Monday, June 04, 2007

Weekend

Saturday
Wanted to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3 at CineLeisure with "Spiky hair Mei". Damn, the tickets were selling like hotcakes. Even though I arrived 2 hours before the show, the tickets were sold out. Arghh... Frustrated. No choice have to let go of the plan. Fortunately I'm smart enuff to bring a long a book to read while sipping on the great Banana Java Chips at Starbucks, while waiting for Mei. After 2 hours of reading and 2 occasions of people sharing table with me (since I was hogging a table by myself and the school holiday crowd was terrible), I stood up and walk to Borders, where I ended up buying another book. Then met up with Mei and had dinner at the marvelous Paddington House of Pancakes. Then went to Puchong for the ex-teammate's belated birthday celebration.

Sunday
Woke up almost noon. Did some laundry. Off to lunch with sweetie and her cousin. Then proceed to Starbucks near my place. Sat and read for 3 hours. At night, belanja my ex-housemate and bros from da hood to a "yong tau hu" dinner, coz it's his birthday. Yah, I know... a lot of ppl's birthday is in June. Came home watch tv and now blogging.


p/s: I'm not gonna give up on you.... Disney. I swear I will try my best to go watch those guys with eye patches on the eyes next week. This week I will give DreamWorks a chance by watching that green guy first.

No comments: