Monday, June 11, 2007

OK... It's Freaking me out now

I don't know what happen, my blogs visitors has been increasing in a rather peculiar way and droping slowly again.
See? A sudden increase on last Wednesday and a steadily decrease after that. I have so many visitors now from USA and Europe.

2 from Oceania (Austrasia), 3 from Africa, 38 visitors from Europe, 82 visitors from USA and 124 from Asia. Africa???!!!

Anyway, after some investigation I found out it's mostly referral from Blogspot's "navigation bar" which you can see on the very top of my blog. Whenever you click on "Next Blog>>" you will be brought to a random (I think) blog. It seems like either someone in Blogspot really like me, or someone actually pay the blogspot's guys a lot of money that put my blog at such a "random" allocation that a lot of people were referred to my blog.

Hahaha... I don't think either one is the case. So, the graph will continue to go down.

No comments: