Since, I don't normally go to a dentist in KL, I'm lost of which dentist should I go. I googled on "Malaysian Dental Association" and wa la.... The nearest to my place and is accredited by the MDA.
The dentist was quite plump and young. I think he's in his early 30. Why I think he's good? First he checked my teeth thoroughly and don't presume the tooth I told him about is the tooth that should be killed. As he explained, some people will get the wrong tooth that actually aches.
Then he let me know the condition and gave me some options of what I wanna do with that tooth. Traditionally, most dentists will just "unplug" without even telling you the condition and what other choices you can have other than unplugging (extraction) your tooth.
And while he was doing his procedure with aesthetic, he has a some concerto playing at the background to calm the nervous me, he kept asking whether I felt any pain (ah hem.... don't think the other way) . And as he goes on, he constantly explain to me what's going with the tooth and the condition (which was really bad). The small procedure went on really well without any pain, eventhough he told me I might feel some pain after that for at least 24 hours. He sets my expectation, good customer service.
And guess what? This morning a nurse from the dental clinic called and asked if my tooth still feel pain? I answered, "No" and she said, "then you just have to finish your antibiotic and see you at the next appointment". Oh man, I have never seen a dental clinic with such a good customer service. It's worth paying the RM300 2 times treatment for such a good service.
Kudos!!! to :
Dr Ding Chin Hui
Klinik Pergigian Semarak
No. 31-1,
Jalan 46A/26,
Rampai Town Centre,
53300 Setapak,
K.L.
Tel: 03-41424818
No comments:
Post a Comment