Monday, July 10, 2006

Will Not Return to Superman

My Rating: 3/10

I was warned about this movie before I watched it. But I was thinking, "hey it's a super hero movie, how bad can it be?". The minute right after I watched the movie, my first thought was, "Man, I should have heeded my friends advise".

Why did the 7 points got deducted?
  1. Storyline is good, but sequence of the scenes were jumbled up. It's just like extreme boredom, climax, boredom, boredom, boredom, surprise, boredom, boredom then ending.
  2. Extremely long intro... I think Bryan Singer is trying to imitate Star Wars. But he forgot that superman has got laser eyes but not light saber.
  3. Unclear beginning, where he fell from the sky and touched his mother. Lex Luthor and the dying old lady. What the F#*K? Who is that old lady? What happened?
  4. Mother never show up anymore till the end of the movie, what happen to the mum?
  5. Out of no where, he started to think of how he learnt to fly.
  6. Supposedly a comic-based movie has become a bozo-movie, as Kevin Spacey (Lex Luthor) behaves like a clown rather than a villian.
  7. It feels like eternity to watch a boring movie that last for 2 hours and 40 mins.

No comments: