So many question marks ballooned out from my head and I can't figure anything out. Life is at a lost. Hence, with the power of internet, I embark on a mystery and astronomy journey in search of the answer to my question. I tried Yahoo Astrology, Askmen.com and blog searching. And still I was lost.
Then, a thought hit me on my head when I remember that I'm going back home (Batu Pahat) this weekend. Since I don't know what kind of answer I'm searching for all the rambling thoughts that goes on in my head, I can use the power of Google search on my beloved highschool in Batu Pahat. Afterall, a glance back in time will sometimes shows you your origin and the mould that shapes you.
When I typed in "High School Batu Pahat" in the text box and press on the Enter key. I saw some alumni stuff that needs registration. And a stub on Wikipedia on my school, SMK Tinggi Batu Pahat. Then I saw this memorable emblem of the school. I could still remember so clearly that the motto "Nunc Aut Nunquam" (Latin or Greek language) in the emblem means "Now or Never". It is like a rush thru time. All the happy times during high school, friends, teachers and tuitions just pass by as though I'm looking at time thru the windows of thoughts.Then I continued browsing thru my Google searches and stumble upon one of my junior's blog. And guess what? After some cherry picking on the blog entries, I found out that the school has recently won some nationwide debate cup. And seems like it's the 1st for the entire Johor state. Even the District Education Officer of Batu Pahat joined the crowd to welcome the heroes during the welcoming in the school.
Anyhow, I feel so proud of these juniors. Since their seniors (me and others during my badge) weren't those that would bring glories to the school. Hehehe...
Anyway, just want to share this with all my ex-schoolmates on this. Now, I am going back to my searches for the answers of which I wish I could find. Until then, I think I will continue to waste the company's resources to web browse.
1 comment:
hey! thanks for the congrats. you're years wayyyyy before me... I don't have a clue who you are... lol, i wonder if i'll be googling High School next time when I'm your age. anyway, nice meeting a senior from our school.
Post a Comment