Friday, May 23, 2008

1 week after the interview

I still have not hear from them yet. It's about the blog entry regarding the butterflies in my perut. Nope, I'm not anxious at all. Why you would ask? Probably it's because I'm used to disappointment or rather, I leave it to fate and luck now. No point for me to lose sleep just to think about what to do when I got the job if in the end I don't get it.

My 2 bossess are very much anxious about it and are really puzzled why I don't seem anxious at all. I don't know either. Hahaha. It is what it is. So, until they email me I'll just have to carry on with my life. And the weekend is here... movie and bookfest. Oh yah, most importantly my sleep, need to catch up quite a bit. Kakaka. Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments: