I'm having a very important interview tomorrow and I'm frantically preparing for it. I think I've prepared quite enough, but I'm sure no matter how much I prepare, it's never enough for my 2 bosses. Yah, it's an internal movement so my 2 bosses know about it.
The worse thing is, my bigger boss actually helped me to network and promote me to the interviewers when she met them about a week ago. So, I guess the biggest fear is not failing the interview, it's more about disappointing my boss. Sigh...
Nope, not going to elaborate more on it until I got an answer. Don't wanna jinx it. Hahaha... We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
as long as you tried your best, you are fine... It would be their loss for not taking you anyway... Can't believe you worried so much... haven't seen you this nervous for a while... kekeke...
Post a Comment