I bought a Braun Oral-B 8500 DLX more than a year ago. I must say it's a wonderful e-toothbrush. It cost RM250 when I bought it. The thing is the handle of the toothbrush is assembled so tightly that it does not require direct contact with any electric outlet. It is charged thru some electromagnetic wave or something, which means its battery is not easily exposed to water while I wash the handle.
But the problem is, after more than 1 year of using it, the handle's battery worn out and the charger kinda goes ku-ku. I can barely use for 2 or 3 days per 24hrs charge. So I call up the company that is in-charge of this in Malaysia, Quality Exact Sdn. Bhd. Not to mention finding their extremely hard to find location in Kepong.
Then they told me, their so-called service centre doesn't provide servicing for the Oral-B 8500 DLX unit. What their "technician" do is, ask you to change which ever unit that has problem instead of fixing them. Even if the battery is the problem, they don't import the battery. So, to change the handle it is RM115 and the charger is RM95. I might as well buy a new 1, but knowing this kinda service is provided, I better not buy anymore Braun Oral-B electronic tootbrush anymore. It's an investment considered paying RM250 for a toothbrush. So, I would probably just revert back to old conventional toothbrush for now.
So, if you are thinking of buying a electronic toothbrush from Braun Oral-B... better think carefully. At least until they improve their "service centre" in Malaysia.
Disappointed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for your info! My sis also using the expensive rechargeable toothbrush, but she luckier than u lah, using for 3 years liao.
Wah.. really sucks lah, better buy a new one then repair it. Crazy...
In the end, the conventional toothbrush is still the most reliable & cheaper choice! :(
Post a Comment