The Malaysia Mega Sales is back in town. Before I went for my movie tonight, I managed to sneak into Zara for a quick look and end up spending quite a bit of money.
While I was shopping inside, a sudden memory hits me. Last year about the same time, same Sales and same shop I was shopping with a friend of mine. I've lost touch of this friend. Not too sure why. But it's really sad how much has changed compared to just a year ago. Really do miss the time spent at the Curve on Friday nights eating some heavy food and proceed to have the oh-so delicious Sweet Potato Macchiato at Holly's Coffee in Cineleisure. Then before 12am, we turn back to the same restaurant that we had dinner in to have a few pints of Paulaner.
Those were the days. Now I don't have a friend who can do that with me anymore, in terms of enjoying the same kinda stuff. Good friends are hard to get, not to mention great friends. Hey M, I hope you are doing well down-under. I'm sure you will. Take care aite. Miss ya friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment