As mentioned earlier, I am suppose to leave for London for an assignment. But guess what? Taaaa... daaaa.... I'm still in Malaysia! Yes that sucks. The departure date has been a big question mark even until now, 3 months since. A lot of false hope, a lot of frustration along the way and I still don't know when I will be departing for London.
It's been like an emotional roller-coaster ride. Estatic... Happy... Excited... Worried... Relieve... Excited... Frustrated... Disappointed... and now, Leave it to God.
Since the initial news was broken, I was told that I will need to be there asap, which is within a month time. Then comes the bombshell saying that in order to work there for 4 months, I will require a work permit which takes 20 working days for application. After 20 working days, it is said that it actually require 5-7 weeks for the application. Then in the midst of all that, some arguement in the contract about my allowances. And now, even with all the chasing and constant email, I still don't know the status of my contract and work permit.
So, I'm sure everyone can feel my frustration. I must say, "I'm Sorry Sweetie!". She has been hanging around jobless waiting for our departure and I'm deeply sorry for her constant feeling of frustration and lost.
Anyhow, I can only hope for the best right now.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment