Work
I was first told that my short-term assignment was suppose to start somewhere end of June. That is why I was frantically settling things at home and personally. Also preparing and making sure I don't forget to buy any important stuff that I need to bring to the UK. No no no!!! Not things like sambal belacan! Then after all the hoo-haa in the contracts and visas, it's finally decided they need to apply a work permit for me to work in London. So, it's another 6-8 weeks from now on. Anyway, though some stresses in life, at least I think I got some stuff settled.
MYself
Hasn't been doing much fun stuff lately. Hands have been quite itchy since I've been neglecting my Canon EOS 350D for more than 2 weeks now. I should probably plan an early morning this week to catch some morning sunlight. Watched Kung Fu Panda, but was too lazy to put up a review on the movie. Hehehe... Has been playing a lot of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core lately, made myself a little bit of couch potato all weekend long on my PSP.
Alright, till I've got more and feel like writing... that's all for now folks.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment