My rating: 7/10Made of Honour, I first thought that this is a chick-flick but to my surprise, it's better than any normal chick-flick. It is hilarious. Starring by Patrick Dempsey and Michelle Monaghan. This is a good movie to catch to cheer up your day. Absolutely a must watch for some happily-ever-after scene and giggling.


4 comments:
Hmm i haven't watch it yet but the comments I received from friends have been generally good though. Think I should catch it while it's still on screen else it will be just from some unknown sources... (teehehehe... you know what i mean *wink*)
You should really catch it b4 it's off the big screen.
I know your source... but bcareful, you are in the matrix that doesn't welcome your source. hehehe....
Kunming, Yunnan arrived. Live Traffic Feed. Wooooot.. I wonder who's reading your blog all the way from Kunming. =p
Wahaha... Great to her from you! Hope you are doing fine over there.
Post a Comment