ooooo Happy Birthday!!!So simple dinner or big time celebration?
I like your 3-column page thingy.... I've been trying to convert mine too. Must think of ways to do it already...
Happy Birthday!!! :)
Thank you ladies! Had a pre b'day dinner with my gf and I'm on leave on my b'day and Fri, so it's a loooooonnnng weekend for me.Jasmine: 3 columns look chun, but becareful... all ur widget will juz vanish. Better backup a copy of ur ori template.
Oi leng chai! Happy birthday ya!!! We need to meet up for drinks dy! It's been too long!
THanks leng loi... Yah, let's do it soon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ooooo Happy Birthday!!!
So simple dinner or big time celebration?
I like your 3-column page thingy.... I've been trying to convert mine too. Must think of ways to do it already...
Happy Birthday!!! :)
Thank you ladies! Had a pre b'day dinner with my gf and I'm on leave on my b'day and Fri, so it's a loooooonnnng weekend for me.
Jasmine: 3 columns look chun, but becareful... all ur widget will juz vanish. Better backup a copy of ur ori template.
Oi leng chai! Happy birthday ya!!! We need to meet up for drinks dy! It's been too long!
THanks leng loi... Yah, let's do it soon!
Post a Comment