During our time together, I tried the best within my mean to give her the best. I am not perfect I know. I am not the best looking guy around. I don't have a great sense of humour. I am an idiot when it comes to being romantic. Hence, I know the only thing that I can offer for my partner is by giving her the best, making sure she's pampered, making sure she's loved and making sure she don't have to be troubled by anything that I can take care off for her.
In the previous blog about "what a married/committed man should provide", I had mentioned what I tried my best to provide for her. The day when I heard her saying, "Yes, I would like to be single and focus on my career", my heart broke and disappointment hit me.
The disappointment is the reason I was adamant about my decision. The disappointment was the reason why I moved on from the break up within days. The disappointment was the drive for me to move forward as well.
To me, I have done my best by providing the best I can. If I'm not being appreciated, I have no reason to reconsider the relationship. Believe it or not, I have never have expectation from my partner. The only thing I expect is a sincere thank you, a hug or a kiss as a gesture of appreciation.
Finally, I can say, I do not owe her anything. I had and tried to provide the best for her. All I wish for is all the best in her life ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment