What can I say about my life? It's just full of excitement!
Job's getting tougher and having a new boss who don't know where to start to provide for support. But that's fine, I know what I signed up for and why I'm being paid for what I do. I just have to get used to the new found stress, building the plane while I'm flying it and hope I get to a safe landing after that.
Meanwhile, my oh-so-loyal car finally gave up on me after 7.5 yrs at the age of 20. Cost of bringing it back to life is not even worthwhile anymore. So I will have to part with the money to pay for downpayment for a Perodua MyVi. At the same time I'm paying a huge sum for my Melbourne trip. So, everything just couldn't have happen at a "better" time. *being sarcastic*
Then there is other thing in life that I just don't know what to do and what else I can about anymore. There's nothing I can do about it from the beginning anyway. You can't lose something that you never own.
Great!!! I bet ya there's tonnes of people out there who are so jealous about how interesting and exciting my life is right now. Woooo hooooo!!!
Like what they always say, "what can't kill you, makes you stronger"!!!
Life is so beautiful!
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment