In about an hour's time I'm going to make my first business trip for this new company. Im going to Taipei. Things in this company ticks differently, traveling is by claim basis instead of allowances basis.
Anyhow, it does feel there's a lot at stake here. Seems like my 2 bigger bosses are quite anxious to see how I perform and at the same time fear that I'll make a fool out of myself. I think the Indian colleagues whom I'm going Taipei to help seems intimidated when I was assigned to this project. I suppose most people would too if a new guy is assigned to you in the midst of your project, because people will tend to think that they are doing a good enough job that's why help is sent.
Anyhow, all I can do is to perform my best and let nature takes its course. Fingers crossed!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment