Saturday, March 24, 2012

Life Changing

Exactly 2 weeks ago, I made one of the biggest move so far in my life. March 10th, 2012 I moved to Singapore. Starting a new routine, new environment, new country, new job, new company, new responsibility and most importantly a new life.

The new colour in life is white and blue... gone was the white and red. So far it has been great experience. I still feel I'm charged and excited with all these changes and challenges. Being patient and tackling one challenge at a time. After all, as people say, the 3 biggest changes in life is to change job, change home and getting married, I have placed myself in 2 of it.

It has been great so far with tonnes of help and advises from friends and dear. Without them I wouldn't have been able to settle down so quickly and smoothly. Thank you all. Thank you dear.

Let this be the beginning of a great great journey in life!

No comments: