Friday, October 21, 2005

The Lost of Malaysia's First Lady

This morning the Prime Minister's wife had been buried. There has been reporting of her death yesterday in all major e-newspapers (my only source of news in the office) in the internet including CNN. It actually doesn't affect me or bring much different to me at all. Why? Because I don't know her much, she has not done anything sigficant that had affect my life (at least not from what I can see).

Eventhough so, after reading a various news and blogs of how much Malaysians respect her, gave me a warmness at the heart and felt sad of the lost of our first lady (as described as a great mother and a great supporting wife to our nation's leader). The blog that I have read is Suanie's (a well-known blogger in Malaysia from my hometown of Batu Pahat) and "The Star" e-newspaper article.

p/s: All the radio station is playing lullaby yesterday putting me to sleep while driving to work, dangerous, I think they are trying to cause a nation-wide traffic accident.

No comments: