When I was driving to work this morning, I thought to myself, it is going to be a wonderful Monday. The sky is cloudy with some showering rain. The traffic is so ease that I could get to office within 45mins (of which normally will take an hour). And also the thought that I can finally get to sit back at my great "fengshui" seat that I agreed to exchange in a monthly basis with Su Chin (in the end it takes 2 months for her to finally agree to exchange it back with me).
As I thought everything is going to be well-oiled and smooth today, Su Chin came into the office looking kind of frustrated. Not sure what's happening. Hope it's not because we are changed seats. Then the office's atmosphere became tensed and it turns out that it's not that wonderful afterall for today. She must have her stuff to worry about, so for the time being, just have to keep the mouth shut =X and let her cool off.
Anyway, while stuck in some slow traffic on my way to work today, I saw some really unethical behaviour which prompt me to think, why such barbaric action still exist today? What happened? A truck (4x4 truck) which is trying to slide in front of me in a jam, basically just glide his head out of the window and SPIT in front of my car (it did not land on my car though). Oh My God!!! That is so gross. Spit that is as much as it seems like he's vomiting (a bit exaggerated though ;P, but it's really a lot) . Yucksss....
Hope the day will turn better...
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment