Friday, November 04, 2005

Firing at 1-piston

What a lazy day for me. Got some really important stuff to finish by at least end of this week, but still kinda lazy. Like my boss always like to say "firing at 1-piston only".

It was a great weekend. Watched "Ayam Kecil" (Chicken Little). It was really funny. All the characters in the cartoon is so adorable and funny. I love the fish and the furly little alien baby, Kirby. I'm these 2 merchandise for Disney will sell really well. Coz I would love to buy 1 if I see them.

Oh yah, today's traffic is still light. It is like last Monday. I wonder why. I think it might be because people are still on holiday. But my colleague said it might be because of the school holiday and people do not have to pick up their children to and from school.

No comments: