The first thing that she came and talk to us is giving us the souvinier from her trip. She gave her PA a stack of recycled paper. And guess what I've got? A black t-shirt, with a row of white colour elephants printed on it. Herm....
Anyway, am so free because she asked me to wait for her to finish her stuff and we can connect on whatever is urgent in our plates. Then, about an hour later, she step off her office and gone. And when she stepped back, she's with her best friend in the office chatting. Damn!!! My whole morning is gone wasted without having her vetting through my work. Then she will start asking for the stuff at the end of the day and jumping around asking why is it taking so long.... Hello???? Duhhh.... These senior management people who always stress on time management... What about theirs? Anyway, I will stick around here for some time... Just grumbling for the sake of letting it out.
Oh yeah, went for "Ayam Kecil"/Chicken Little last week. It was really funny and cute. Everyone should go and watch it. All the characters in it is sooo... adorable. I love the little alien named "Kirby" (hope I got the spelling right). Talking about this movie, makes me thought of a friend whom all her friends will say she looks like Ayam Kecil. Check out the picture comparison down here.
Hehehe... Pei Yian (Nicole) is going to kill me for this. But aren't both of them cute?Anyway, saw "The Making of Just Like Heaven". It seems kind of romantic and touchy. I'm thinking of giving it a shot. And oh yeah, heard that Harry Potter is out on Thursday too... I'm going pauper catching movies. Hahaha... Life's never bored when movies are around.
Update:"Ayam Kecil" is on the Top of US Box Office for 2nd Consecutive, see the report!
No comments:
Post a Comment