Got tonnes of work on my shoulder, but now... contradictingly... nothing to do. Can't start off with the work until my boss vet through and comments on the necessary amendments required. Bored!!! But kind of have the fear of unable to finish the stuff by 5 Dec. A huge launch of the programme will take place on 5th December. But everything seems to be passing the dateline. She said she would contact all the Centre Manager 2 weeks ago. And now... None has been contacted. The letter that should have gone out last week, she haven't even amend and send it out today, of which she suppose to before Uncle Rob leave for his holiday end of day (British time).
How can I not worry? I've thought that I'm slumber, she's sometimes worse... Actually she's too busy with too many things. Hope that I don't have to be like her when I'm in her position one day. Hahaha... Very ambitious ain't I? Muahaha... It's always interesting to have something to look forward for. That's life.
Anyway, it's the weekend. Going to "Kotak Merah" tonight. Friends from Penang came for shopping. The last time when I went to Penang, they did quite well as host for me. Hence, I will have to return the favor, eventhough I'm not consider a host when I'm in KL. Funny!!!SONY
BMG Rootkit
Stumbled with the Sony-BMG news about 2 weeks ago, started out as a CD that prevents people from making more than 1 copy, to a breach of privacy when the CD installs itself with a software (rootkit) into the pc you put it in. Then from a software that breach privacy and hides itself from the eyes, it became a security flaw that could easily helps adware and spyware to hide themselves in your pc. Now, after all the pc security firm confirm that the rootkit could cause harm, they only apologise and willing to pull back all the cds in the shelves and consumers. Read more about it here!
See, this is boredom... when you are able to follow-up with such a story everyday for 2 weeks. Zzzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment