Thursday, November 17, 2005

1 year, 10 months & 17 days

Another 1 month and 12 days will be my official 2nd year anniversary in this company. I had not thought of staying this long in this company when I first step into it. But as the old sayings goes, life is so unpredictable. Hence my philosophy in life, cherish when it's here, let it go and remember it when it's gone. Just like a lot of friends-like colleague that I had met here before each of us left for our own goal.

Alright, now the happy thing. Got my Ipod Nano on Monday... It's a 2Gb one. It comes in a real slick box. I can't believe it when I saw the box. Oh my God!!! I paid RM800+ for something that comes in such a small box... But when I open it up, the slick box and packaging really makes me feel that only the best comes in such a box. Hahaha... Kinda silly... I think so too... But definitely everyone does have such kind of feeling when they bought something new for themselves. That is why there's a "Boxing Day" in the UK one day after Christmas... It is because people likes to unbox stuffs.

The past weekend was a free and easy and the weekdays were busy but fulfilling ones. Spend some dinner time knowing new people who are really smart and someone who can WOW!! you away.

Anyway, the coming weekend's plan to go Port Dickson has been cancelled. Damn... Has been putting off a lot of other plans for this trip, and those organiser blew it off without proper planning... Grr.... Think it's not hard to see someone with a good project and planning skill from those without. So... It's going to be a rest & couch-potato weekend, which is exactly what I need to get off from thinking of the pressuring work and life.
Alright, back to work now... brain is blowing off soon... KaBoom!!!

No comments: