Monday, April 17, 2006

Bali here I come...

1 more day and I'm off to Bali with my sweetie and my gang of "pig & dog" friends. I can't stop thinking of it ever since I woke up this morning. Best of all, when I switched on the pc this morning in the office, "not a single new mail" in the mailbox!!! Hahaha!!! Means not much to worry about.



Spent the weekend without even thinking of work at all, which almost causes me to forget my dog-tag today. Oh yah, forgot bout the Sunday basketball session with the same group of my "pig & dog" friends. It's been a while since we have a feel of the effort of team spirit. I think we can live a healthier life if everyone can persist on the Sunday morning exercise.


Still have a 20% after-effect of the Sunday basketball session. Kekekeke... Means old already.

No comments: