Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Blogs on Lampe Berger...

Wow!!! I'm surprised when I saw Suanie's blog on the Lampe Berger stuff. I think their marketing training workshop is really effective. It seems like everyone in this business is using the same, over-and-over-and-over same excuse and phychological method in luring people join them.


To my amaze, there's actually a few blogs on "Anti Lampe Berger". You won't believe it!!! As a person who has been "TRICKED" by the best friends to listen to the Lampe Berger crap twice, I was so thrilled to see these. It's like someone has answer all my prayers for my friends who is in the Lampe Berger's so-called business. These sites blog about how LB is a MLM or Pyramid Scheme stuff no matter how hard these LB members denied it.


Alright, I should probably stop blabbling about it and show you the sites.1. Tak Nak to Lampe Berger2. Lampe Berger Victim's Hotline


May God bless the soul of all the LB members. Hope all of you will wake up soon...



p/s: To my friends who is already in LB, I'm not trying to be discriminating here... Neither am I looking down on you. I'm just so agree with what the blogs had mentioned.

No comments: