I was kinda free while waiting for my 11.00pm confra call in the office. So, I decided to click on the "Next Blog" button on the top right hand corner of blogspot. I have seen more than a dozen of blogs. Some really fancy but content-less. Some are from little boys and most are from little girls that are trying to create some identity for themselves. The youngest blogger with very very fancy html design is just 14 years old. I can't believe it with my own eyes. At the tender age of 14 they know how to write fancy html codes already.
Anyway, one blog I love most is this.
http://broscheid.blogspot.com/
There isn't any fancy layout or javascript in it. Neither does it has any nice entries. It's all photos and I really love how this guy actually title these photos with less than 5 words and it still can bring out so much of meaning. So, enjoy yourself.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment