It's been feeling weird lately at work. Although I have got the once in a lifetime opportunity to go to Hong Kong for my Six Sigma training, it doesn't feel any good when I return to work.
I'm not sure why. Communications between colleagues has reach the minimum level, which is Yes, Nope, I don't know, Go ask about it yourself and Buzzz...(quiet till you can hear the mosquitoes flying around).
It might be me, I don't know. But it's definitely a very sad place to work in. I could still remember the time when I can't wait to reach the office to share everything with my friends (sounds more like colleague now). Somehow I juz have the hunch that I hated in the department.
It's really saddening. I think one day if I die on my desk no one will notice until my body rot. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alvin, sorry that you are feeling this way. Am truly happy for your return looking refreshed, matured, and polished, but I must say that you came back at a bad time. Min Nee's departure hasn't been easy. On a personal level --let's just say that I have a lot of responsibilities on my shoulder. Jobwise, the genius at McK...just mentioning their name makes me feel like I want to throw up...we are acting as the communicator and project manager between the screw-ups at McK, our customers, our colleagues in various centers and the SMT. I was stress to the maximum...waking up in the middle of night with cold sweats worrying that a bomb will blow-up somewhere. In the end, something still went wrong...==" (Fortunately turned out to be a misunderstanding -- 4 days after boss told me that we could lose our job for the mistake I/we made...). If I didn't have a heart problem, I definitely have it now. So, in short - a lot of stress can silence someone like me. Will need a little time to get back to normal, until then, pls be patient...maybe you can be the one who bring sunshine back to the team. I have faith in you! My reply is longer than your blog now… =) Welcome back!
Post a Comment