Thought I escaped from the office after giving Su Chin a hug and goodbye. But the ride home in the bus was rather like a ride thru time and uncontrollably, my eyes is filled with... you know what. I could remember the day we started off in the department when we were still strangers. Then the 2 weeks of intensive learning curve and overtime where Hele was the first to leave us and bring a sense of missing an important piece.
Later on, it's the lunch at Nasi Ayam Malaysia in the Street Mall, a lot of chats. Later on it's the listening and singing to Jay Chou's songs. And come the hard time when she has to jump into the project that I'm doing to help me out. The confrontations with those defensive bastards. The late nights and extremely early morning (6am leaving the office together). The part when you have to encourage each others to keep our eyes open even if it's 3am and we are still in the office.
And recently the almost neverending farewell dinner for Su Chin. And finally today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If I stayed would you have stayed? Thank you for supporting my decision to leave. I would have stayed if either you or Halina advised me otherwise. As truly great friends, neither of you did. ALVIN, PROMISE TO KEEP IN TOUCH! I am getting the IPOD for sure, and you will have to come and collect it! NO EXCUSE!
thank you for introducing me to Jay's song as the ultimate CE soundtrack!
Looks like we're all moving on :) Don't worry, Alvin, when you leave, you'll be sorely missed as well.
Was my privilage to have worked with you and Su Chin even though it was only for a short time!
Post a Comment